Wow. To say I was a little surprised that a blogger gave me this blogger's award is an understatement. And than to say that I was even more surprised when not 24 hours later another blogger gave me the award too is also an understatement. Wow.
This makes me so happy. To know that people are reading my blog and enjoying the content so much that they feel I deserve an award is not only a wonderful ego bust, but let's me know that I have moved forward from where I was a little over two months ago, which was without a blog and without know so many wonderful people.
So thanks a ton to Every Last Page and DJ's Life in Fiction for this award and following my blog!
And how that I've said that:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
Seven Things About Me:
1. I’ve played softball for all my life and can pitch a softball at 50 mph.
2. I love mangas and read them all the time online.
3. I’m an amateur Photoshop geek and love to make photo manipulations.
4. One of my favorite old movies is The Goonies.
5. I become absolutely petrified whenever a spider is near me!
6. One of my goals in life is to make a name for myself. I want people to know it all over :D
7. I’m a dare devil. Love roller coasters, heights, and anything I can get a thrill off of!