Thursday, May 19, 2011

Take a look at our Katniss!

Ever since Jennifer Lawrence was announced to be Katniss of The Hunger Games for the upcoming movie there were many skeptical of how the actress would portray the dark haired, olive skinned, rough-around-the-edges fighter. But the first picture of Jennifer as Katniss has been release and I must say she has me convinced! I love the hair and her skin is darker and her eyes are a more greyish color. Jennifer also gives off the look of hidden feelings I feel like Katniss looked like for most the book!We have our Katniss in the flesh!

Jen-Katniss 

So, what do you think of the look??

smallerheartsign



3 comments:

Alyssa Kirk said...

She looks great!

Midnight Bloom said...

I didn't really understand why a lot of people were upset she had been chosen for the part, but after seeing this, I'm sure those doubters will have their fears erased. She looks perfect! :)

Ann Summerville said...

I still haven't read this book. Maybe I'll wait for the movie.
Ann

Related Posts with Thumbnails