Monday, November 15, 2010

Upcoming CSN Review

Well, I was very happy when I saw that I had received an email from this ever growing CSN store who asked me if I would like to review an item from their stores. They have over 200 and all can be accessed online! The perfect place to to some wonderful Christmas shopping for toys, clothing, cooking equipment, and furniture, which include some very nice, contemporary coffee tables.

This is my first review for them and I hope to test out one of their lovely bookcases (lord knows I need another!). I’m really looking forward to it and make sure to check back to see how it all turns out. They have a large selection and I’m still planning to see which one I will get.

Also, be ready for a giveaway I’ll be holding thanks to the lovely people at CSN! Make sure to watch out for that too!














No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails