Friday, October 15, 2010

Blog Hop!

cfb_meme_button

It’s time for another BLOG HOP! The Blog Hop is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely Jessica at Crazy-for-Books! For more information on The Blog Hop head over to her blog.

Question of the Week:

When you read a book that you just can't get into, do you stick it out and keep reading or move to your next title?

I have this thing about how I really hate not finishing a book. It’s happened to me a few times, I’ll find a book I don’t really enjoy but when I decide I’m not going to finish it the book haunts me. I’m being completely serious. What if i kept reading? Would it have gotten better? Did I miss out big?  I’ll never know if I don’t finish it and that bothers me! Please let me know if I’m not th eonly one with this problem out there. So to answer the question directly, I’d probably stick it out.
_____________________________________________________

Also make sure to check out my two giveaways going on on my blog right now!

Win a copy of Living Dead Girl! *International*
Win a copy of She Smells The Dead! *International*

smallerheartsign



5 comments:

La Coccinelle said...

If a book's that bad that I want to give up, I don't usually care if I'm missing something or not. If I'm really worried about it, I'll try to find a summary somewhere... but since I usually try to finish the books I read, I haven't had to do that very much.

Natasha said...

Nice post!
I agree. :)

Here's my post:
http://bookmarkyourthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/10/book-blogger-hop-is-hosted-by-jennifer.html

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Happy hop! Great giveaways you've got going :)

Katie said...

I sometimes wonder that. If the book is going to get better and I'm going to miss

Heather said...

They don't haunt me, there are a couple of books out there that I know don't deserve my attention.

But I feel bad giving up anyways.

Check out my Blog Hop and Follow Friday HERE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails