Saturday, October 9, 2010

In My Mailbox (10)

In My Mailbox in a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren! If you want more information on it go visit her blog.

Here are the books I’ve received in the past two weeks. Been very busy at the moment. Sorry for lack of reviews but they will all start coming starting tomorrow when my Dead Books Celebration starts! So look forward to that!

Also, sorry for the mumbling…

For review:

Popularity Genie in a Bottle by Donatella Fragiale & Cristina Fragiale
Of Witches and Wizards: The Trouble with Spells by Lacey Weatherford
The Demon Kiss by Lacey Weatherford

Won:

The Emerald Talisman by Brenda Pandos
The Demon’s Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan
The Demon’s Covenant by Sarah Brennan

Bought:

Dead Is The New Black by Marlene Perez
Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison
Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Stolarz
Trance by Linda Gerber
Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson

From Library:

The Flanders Panel by Arturo Perez-Reverte
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson

What did you get in your Mailbox?

smallerheartsign



8 comments:

Misha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Misha said...

That's a great stack of books you have got! Happy Reading!
Here's what I got In My Mailbox

Katie said...

I've had my eye on Once Dead, Twice Shy for a while now, but still haven't read it. Great books this week!
Happy Reading!

Amber said...

You had a great week! There are a lot of books in your box that I love and a lot that I want to read! I hope you enjoy!

My Mailbox

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

Deadly Little Secret and Trances are good reads!
And as I am looking you have some other reads that I want to read as well like the Kim Harrison book!!=)


Enjoy your books!
Here's my Mailbox

brandileigh2003 said...

Great reading! I enjoyed Trance and hope you do too. My IMMB is here My Readathon wrap up is here
Have a great weekend!

TheBookGirl said...

Good morning Caitlin,

Looks like a stack of books that you'll have a great time with...I have heard very positive things about Speak, and will look for your review...
Enjoy your week reading!

Sugar and Snark said...

Some great books this week! Enjoy :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails