Friday, September 10, 2010

Blog Hop! (10)

cfb_meme_button_thumb1 It’s time for another BLOG HOP! The Blog Hop is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely Jessica at Crazy-for-Books! For more information on The Blog Hop head over to her blog.

Question of the Week:

What’s you favorite post you’ve made in the past three months?

Wow that’s a hard one but, well, my favorite review that I’ve post would probably be for Fire by Kristin Cashore. I Loved Loved that book! You can check it out HERE. And my favorite non-review post had to be my What if… a story doesn’t have a Happy Ending? post. You can check that one out HERE!
______________________________________________________

ALSO MY 100 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY ENDS THIS SUNDAY!!! HURRY UP AND ENTER!! CHECK IT OUT HERE!

smallerheartsign



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hopping by from the Hop & following now, too! Cute blog--who did your design? I love it! You've got some great book reviews here. I look forward to reading more from you. :)

Marg @ Clockwork Reverie said...

Hi! Discovered your blog via the Hop. Looking forward to reading your reviews.

angelatarantula said...

Ahhhh I have a burning passion to read Graceling!! I've heard so many great things about it and tons of amazing reviews! I'm a new follower. Enjoy your weekend!

Angela Z
http://thebookbuzzer.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails