Monday, September 20, 2010

Madly In Love On Monday (1)

milom

So this week I decided to take part in the meme Madly In Love On Monday which is hosted by author Lacey Weatherford over at her blog  The Delusional Diaries! For this meme pick a book that you absolutely loved and tell why you loved it! You can check it out HERE.

For this week I’m picking a book I just finished:

270730Summary:  

Kristina Georgia Snow is the perfect daughter: gifted high school junior, quiet, never any trouble. But on a trip to visit her absentee father, Kristina disappears and Bree takes her place. Bree is the exact opposite of Kristina -- she's fearless.

Through a boy, Bree meets the monster: crank. And what begins as a wild, ecstatic ride turns into a struggle through hell for her mind, her soul -- her life.

 

I just finished this book and I can’t believe I’ve waited this long to read it! This was a beautiful, heart breaking story about a girl trying to find her way out of and endless maze. No matter how many turns she makes she seems to keep hitting dead ends but I love the real emotions put into the book and can’t wait to pick up more Ellen Hopkins books! (Review coming soon!)

smallerheartsign



3 comments:

Lacey Weatherford said...

This sounds really interesting! I will have to give it a shot! and hopefully we will get more participants in this meme! :)
The Delusional Diaries

Belinda said...

I think I've actually picked this book up and thought it sounded interesting. Maybe I should give it a closer look. Can't wait for your review on it :)

Amber said...

I've seen these books at the bookstore forever but have never picked them up because of their covers. I might have to give them a chance!

Related Posts with Thumbnails