Sunday, August 15, 2010

In My Mailbox (5) BEST BOOK WEEK EVER!

IMM

In My Mailbox in a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren! If you want more information on it go visit her blog.

These past two weeks have been AMAZING! I was on vacation all last week and I came home to a bunch of packages and some happy dancing! Thanks to all the people who sent me books! You are the greatest! They couldn’t have come in a better week since my birthday’s in a few days! :D

 

20100815_2

20100815_3

20100815_4

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bought:

Bruiser by Neal Shuterman

I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore

Lament by Maggie Stiefvater

The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells

The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum

Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel

The First Part Last by Angela Johnson (my summer reading for school :P)

 

Won:

The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting (from Aimee at CoffeeTablePress. Thanks!)

Come Again No More (ARC) by Jack Todd (Thanks GoodReads!)

Signed copy of Promise by Kristie Cook, Promise T-shirt, Promise bookmark, nail polish, and a sample of the lickable! body spray, Nothing. (Thanks so much Kristie!)

Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater (signed) (won from The Read-a-Thon, Thanks Lori!)

Clockwork Angel (ARC) by Cassandra Clare (Thanks Katie!! LOVED it! Check out review!)

Going Too Far by Jenifer Echols (Thanks Romy!!)

April and Oliver by Tess Callahan (Thanks Jen!!)

Sighed Two chapter sampler of Tell Me A Secret and bookmarks (Thanks Holly!!)

 

*Happy sign* I’m in a book daze!

What did you get in your mailbox?

 

~Caitlin out.

7 comments:

Midnight Bloom said...

OMG! So many great books this week!! :)

Malbebe said...

Glad to see that this is a best book week ever for you! :)

Kate Evangelista said...

You don't know how much I'm biting at the bit to read Clockwork Angel. I'm a big Cassandra Clare fan.

Kate Evangelista said...

By the way, would you consider doing an interview for my Blogger Interview section? I would love to feature your blog. Let me know. :-)

Becky said...

WOW! You got a lot of great stuff this week! You can check out my IMM here: http://tiny.cc/hxrjh

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

love the autographs!

Alissa said...

Hello, found you through the Hop!

It's very cool that you won a signed copy of Ballad. I'm currently reading it and enjoying it a lot. :]

Related Posts with Thumbnails