Hey everyone! So I was doing by usual Blog Hop around to a bunch of different blogs and I came across this blog called One am Readings. She's new to the blogging world and she had a post on her blog about starting this link words to books game things so I said What the hell! Why not do it and help spread the word of a new blog because we all know what it's like to be new in this big blogging world.
So... these were the rules she had posted on her blog:
1. Enter your blog name in list below. Write your Blogname, your name, your favorite book Genre.
2. Post the answers to the questions above and post in your Blog as creative as you want it to be. I'll be delighted to read your blog-post!
3. Visit and make friends: Visit other blog who are in the list and make more friends in your life. See others creative blogs. Give comments and become their followers if you want to.
4. Open to ALL. everyone is welcome to JOIN....
So right after I make this post I'll be linking it in the Mr.Linky she has over at her blog. And here we go!
1. FUNNY - The Deathday Letter by Shaun Hatchinson
2. SMILE - The Mortal Instruments series (Jace's wit can always make a girl smile ;)
3. CRY - Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
4. IMPRESSIVE - The Giver by Lois Lowry
5. SUSPENSE - Frozen Fire by Tim Bowler
6. BORING.... - can't think of one at the top of my head.... haha
7. STOP (You stop reading the book halfway :P) - Burned by P.C. Cast, kristen Cast (I tried, i really did, but I couldn't. Maybe I'll try again later)
OK so she said to be creative so I'm going to add one of my own:
8. SCARED - The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan (Reading about zombies can give you the creeps)
And so there you have it guys! Go ahead and join in on the little game! You can check out the link to it HERE.