Friday, July 2, 2010

Blog Hop (#1)



This is a weekly meeme that was started by http://www.crazy-for-books.com/. Go over there and sign up!

So, I am new to the Blogging world and saw the Blog Hop as a great opportunity to get my blog out there. And even better, starting this week the Blog Hop has a question each blogger has to answer. This week's question;

What's your name and Why did you start blogging?

Hey, my name's Caitlin. I started blogging because I have always loved reading, but I have never had anyone to talk to books about to really let out my opinion. i want to start keeping track of the books I've read and get the word out there of awesome books that should be read. Also, I've been roaming the Blog world for quite some time now, and I felt like it was time to get my words out there!

So there you have it. Thank you to anyone viewing this blog. I really appreciate it!

3 comments:

Romy @ Lost.in.Stories said...

Hey Caitlin, welcome to the blogging world! I'm just stopping by from the hop. I'm only new to book blogging as well but I'm having a real great time. I love your logo, it great. I've read your review for unwind and really want to read it now.

Jen said...

Hi! Stopping by from the Hop --- and welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I'm coming up on a year now, and it's been great connecting with other book addicts. :)

bibliophiliac said...

Hi Caitlin, I stopped by on the blog hop! I look forward to reading your blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails