Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award


Wow. To say I was a little surprised that a blogger gave me this blogger's award is an understatement. And than to say that I was even more surprised when not 24 hours later another blogger gave me the award too is also an understatement. Wow.

This makes me so happy. To know that people are reading my blog and enjoying the content so much that they feel I deserve an award is not only a wonderful ego bust, but let's me know that I have moved forward from where I was a little over two months ago, which was without a blog and without know so many wonderful people.

So thanks a ton to Every Last Page and DJ's Life in Fiction for this award and following my blog!


And how that I've said that:


If you have received this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.

Seven Things About Me:
1.
I’ve played softball for all my life and can pitch a softball at 50 mph.
2. I love mangas and read them all the time online.
3. I’m an amateur Photoshop geek and love to make photo manipulations.
4. One of my favorite old movies is The Goonies.
5. I become absolutely petrified whenever a spider is near me!
6. One of my goals in life is to make a name for myself. I want people to know it all over :D
7. I’m a dare devil. Love roller coasters, heights, and anything I can get a thrill off of!

These are blogs I have recently found and love to follow (which was really hard to pick since I love all the blogs I follow!):
Thanks to all! If you accepted the award please leave a comment about your post!
~Caitlin out.

12 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks for picking my blog, Caitlin! I'm not a Manga fan myself, but why are you embarrassed to be? I'll definitely post 7 things about me in a couple days, keep an eye out!

Cara said...

Thank you so much Caitlin! You're awesome! I've already linked for this before, but I might put up some embarrassing facts just for you, lol. :)

Caitlin said...

I'm glad to hear you'll post! And i'm not embarrassed my liking mangas, i just don't verbally express my love for them. Mostly because I just read them online and not buy them XD

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Thanks for the award!!

However, I don't participate in the blog awards but I really appreciate receiving one from you! :)

Sara said...

Thank you, Caitlin! I'm glad you enjoy The Hiding Spot!

Keep you the good work on YOUR blog... it looks like you're doing a fantastic job!

BTW, I see you have POISON STUDY in your TBR pile... ENJOY. It is one of my all time favorites.

Alison Can Read said...

What are some of your favorite manga?
Congrats on the award! I'm following you.
Alison Can Read

Alison Can Read said...

Hi again. I'm a new reader of manga. I have a feature on my blog called Manga Mondays where I review the manga I've read. So far I'm up to vol. 9 of Fruits Basket. I love it. I'm also up through vol. 6 of Kitchen Princess. I'm going to start Emma and Dengeko Daisy soon.
Alison Can Read

Karen said...

Thank you so much for the award!!

Alison Can Read said...

Sounds great. Maybe some day I'll turn it into a meme.
Alison Can Read

Karen said...

Thank you sooo much!! I'll do a post about this in the coming week... *hugs* :D

Manga Maniac said...

Thanks for the award! I will post about it after my vacation :)

noral said...

i don't like spiders near me too. eeekkkk!

Related Posts with Thumbnails