Friday, July 30, 2010

In My Mailbox (4)


And it's time for another In My Mailbox! Hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren; you can check out her blog for more information!


This week I'm doing IMM a little early because I'll be on the road all tomorrow. I'm heading to PA! Whooo! I'm really excited! I'll be visiting family in Pittsburgh and going to a Pirates game. Hope it doesn't rain!

This week I didn't have a huge amount of books but I'm still happy!

From the library/borrowed:

Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder (I've heard this is awesome!)
One Piece: 14-18 by Eiichiro Oda
(This is a manga series which I really love and borrowed the next ones in the series from a friend. If there is anyone out there who has read this series leave me a comment of whose your favorite character! I love Luffy and Zolo! XD)

Bought/Won:

My Name Is memory by Ann Brashares
(I was at Stop&Shop and saw this was 30% off! Of course I got it! haha)
The Flash of a Firefly swag (Sent to me by the author! Thanks Amber!!)


And that is it for this week. What did you get in your mailbox?
~Caitlin out.

2 comments:

DJ D. said...

I really liked My Name is Memory and I hope you do too! Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Poision Study!


I've picked your blog for an award! Please stop by my blog to pick up the Versatile Blogger Award I would like to pass on to you.
http://everylastpage.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-blogger-award.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails