Sunday, July 4, 2010

In My Mailbox (1)/ Happy 4th!




Hey, everyone! I'm really happy to be starting this meme. I've seen it on so many blogs, and I really want to share with you guys what I ahve gotten this week!

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, inspired by Aleca from The Pop Culture Junkie. Here is where I'll share wit hyou the books I have recieved in the past week. I hope you enjoy!


I bought:


Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

Incarceron by Catherine Fisher (I actually bought these book a while ago and have yet to read them)

Wings by Aprilynne Pike

North of beautiful by Justina Chen Headley

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

The Forbidden Game (all three books) by L.J. Smith


I'm so excited to read The Forbidden Games and the new cover for the books are beautiful!


What'd you get this week?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails