Sunday, July 25, 2010

In My Mailbox (3)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by the lovely Kristi over at The Story Siren

I had a really great week! I was able to get a nice amount of books!



From the Library


The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

Extras by Scott Westerfeld
Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
Fire by Kristen Cashore


Bought


Luna by Julie Anne Peters

My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent (Yay! So excited to read!!)

Linger by Maggie Stiefvater (Yesssss!)

The Dark Divine by Bree Despain (So pretty!)


Won

A Killer Plot by Ellery Adams (from Jenifer at Crazy-for-Books! Thanks!)

Mistwood bookmark (signed!)

The Dark Divine bookmark (signed!!)

Shade bookmark (signed!!!)

The Last Track bookmark

(Thanks so so much to Emily at Emily's Reading Room for the swag!)

So, what did you get in your mailbox??

~Caitlin out.

2 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Everyone seems to be getting Linger... I must be missing out! I nearly bought it along with Shiver the other day... I wish I had now! :)

I hope you enjoy your books :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, some awesome books!
I want to read Linger and Fire, and Hands of Forest and Teeth has had rave reviews. Hope you enjoy them all :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails