Thursday, July 29, 2010

Referral Program contest!

Hey Everyone!

Maria V. Snyder is holding a contest on her website and I would really appreciate if you would be able to help me. Here's the information for it.

REFERRAL PROGRAM!
Recommend my book(s) to five friends/relatives/co-workers/strangers and you'll receive a signed copy of your choice from one of my published books (POISON STUDY, MAGIC STUDY, FIRE STUDY, STORM GLASS, SEA GLASS or INSIDE OUT). Just have your friends/relatives/co-workers/strangers email me at maria@mariavsnyder.com. Make sure all five include your name and the fact you mentioned my book(s) in their email. And make sure YOU email me your address so I can send out your special prize! Only one book per winner.

So, if you were to send Maria and email saying: Caitlin from ScarrletReader recommended your books to me, I would really appreciate it!

Please let me know if you did send an email! Leave me a comment and if you were to enter Maria's contest I'll send her an email too for you.

Thanks so much!

~Caitlin out.

4 comments:

throuthehaze said...

sent an email :)

Angelique said...

sent an email as well =)

Alyssa Kirk said...

Love her books and sent the email - enjoy your prize!


~Alyssa
Teens Read & Write

Lauren said...

Hi, I found your blog on someone else's, and I sent an e-mail also :) haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails