Monday, July 12, 2010

Read-a-Thon: Day 1!

And so here it is! Read-a-Thon is taking place from today until Wednesday and I'm very excited to start! I know I'm making this post a little late, but I had to work today and had no time! So I'll share with you know what I plan to start and finish reading in the next few days.


My Goal: To finished The Fallen and get into the rest of the book here. They have been crying for me to read them, I feel like a mother who won't pay attention to her children. (haha)

Books:

The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski

Watch Me by Lauren Barnholdt

North of Beautiful by Justina Headley

Wings by Aprilynne Pike

I have already start with these and will post another update on how I'm doing soon. As for now I'm off to read!

What are you reading?

Caitlin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails